|Contract Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
6 months |
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||06/08/2021 - 17:00|
Network Content Producer (6 Month Cover)
This pioneer in armed forces broadcasting is looking for a talented content producer to join their team for six months...
BFBS is a registered charity and has been a pioneer in armed forces broadcasting and communications for over 75 years, bringing the best of UK TV, sport and music to the forces family worldwide. They also offer everyone interested in the work of the armed forces, their own award-winning military content.
BFBS are recruiting a Network Content Producer for a fixed-term 6-month period of maternity cover.
- Produce content for all CG based shows and to the wider network of stations
- Assist Managing Editor, Network Radio
- Manage workflow of speech content with Content Manager Speech
- Work with Radio Podcast team to help produce unique Forces podcast content
- Present VT’d radio programmes when required
- Cover network radio programmes when required
- Be an additional resource for Radio Manager functions
- Be an additional resource for Station Sound when required
- Assist Network shows when required
- Act as cover for Network Content Producer role
- Identify suitable content and assist in the submission of our entries for Industry Awards
- Act as a resource for Deputy Director, Radio and Overseas Manager as and when required to do so
- Get actively involved in ideas sessions to move BFBS forward across music, station sound, podcasts and speech
- Play a leading role in producing compelling, different and memorable content, both regular and seasonal across all BFBS formats
- Collaborate with all radio teams to achieve a ONE BFBS culture in the department
- Collaborate with other departments (TV in particular) to achieve a ONE BFBS culture across the business
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.