|Contract Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
12 Months |
|Location:||Chalfont St Peter|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||05/03/2021 - 17:00|
Multi Platform Content Producer
Are you looking to develop your content producing skills under guidance and coaching, while informing, entertaining and connecting the UK serving military, their families and veterans? Then take a look at this excellent role...
BFBS is a registered charity and has been a pioneer in armed forces broadcasting and communications for over 75 years, engaging with the huge military ‘family’ around the world. The welfare of the UK armed forces is at the heart of everything they do. They broadcast to more than 20 countries worldwide and have permanently- manned studios in 10 countries.
BFBS is looking for World-Class talent to fill a new role working across their Broadcasting & Entertainment strands. As a Multi-Platform Content Producer, you will have a huge degree of autonomy, trust and belief in your skills.
- You'll find a unique environment where you can produce compelling content on multiple platforms for an Armed Forces audience and being given the creative freedom to do so
Knowledge, skills, experience
- At least two years experience producing audio and visual content
- Comfortable switching between platforms
- Up for a big new challenge
- Resourceful, creative, innovative, flexible and reliable
- Able to work independently and as equally well as part of the wider team
- Pro-active attitude
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.