|Contract Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||21/12/2021 - 17:00|
Quantitative Support Executive
Are you great with numbers and want to bring these skills to an entry-level role? Check out this opportunity with research consultancy Basis!
Basis is an independent insight consultancy working with global clients. Simply put, this means giving their clients the understanding, the guidance and the recommendations they need to make the right decisions for their organisation. Headquartered in London, with offices in NY and LA, they draw on their twenty-five years of expertise to support brand owners such as Fitbit, Google, NBC, Disney, Fox Networks, Oakley, Ray-Ban, Pernod Ricard, Tesco, BT, and Avon.
The Quant Support Executives will work closely with the client facing quantitative department, covering a wide variety of tasks. You’ll support them day to day, learn lots of new skills, and have a lot of variety in the role. The role would be offered on a 12 month contract, with the opportunity to extend.
- Questionnaire link checking
- Data checking
- PowerPoint report charting
- Helping to run analysis using software tools
- Checking deliverables for errors before client delivery
Knowledge, skills, experience
- A background in research is not essential (but the following skills are!)
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- An ability to think logically and work quickly
- To feel comfortable with numbers
- An ability to work well in a team
- Tonnes of enthusiasm
- To be UK based – able to work 5 days per week from Central London office (post pandemic and government guidelines permitting)
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.