|Industry:||Television and Film|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||21/10/2021 - 17:00|
Would you be excited to assist in the smooth running of Facilities and HR activities with a leading talent and production agency? Don't miss this one.
Avalon is a multi-award-winning talent management, television production and live promotion group with offices in London, Los Angeles and New York. Avalon, Artist Rights Group (ARG) and The Agency represent a prolific roster of artists including comedians, actors, presenters, writers and directors. Avalon’s numerous ground-breaking returning television shows currently in production include: Not Going Out (BBC), the UK’s longest running sitcom on air; Taskmaster (Channel 4), the BAFTA-winning hit entertainment format showing in 100 countries; multi Emmy-winner, Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO) and many more.
This role will assist the Global Director of Operations & HR, HR Administration Manager and Operations Manager with the smooth running of the HR & Operations Department:
- Assisting with HR duties such as advertising jobs, managing applications and scheduling interviews
- Maintaining up-to-date records on the HR portal
- Maintaining records of all training delivered and researching of potential partners
- Managing company’s work experience and internship programmes
- Administrative support across HR and Operations, including arranging executive weekends and assisting with staff events
- Training Receptionist and Operations Assistants
- Maintaining up-to-date supplier contacts and documentation
- Assisting with building and equipment maintenance schedules, including responding to urgent maintenance calls
- Have an understanding and appreciation of health and safety regulations and the ability to apply these practically and effectively
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in HR/facilities/administration
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Experience working in a busy office
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Professional and self-motivated
- Positive attitude and maturity
- Able to work independently
- Attention to detail
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.