|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||21/10/2021 - 17:00|
Marketing Executive - Live Touring
Do you have a keen interest in live entertainment and some marketing experience already under your belt? Explore the exciting role below..
Avalon is a multi-award-winning talent management, television production and live promotion group with offices in London, Los Angeles and New York. Avalon, Artist Rights Group (ARG) and The Agency represent a prolific roster of artists including comedians, actors, presenters, writers and directors. Avalon’s numerous ground-breaking returning television shows currently in production include: Not Going Out (BBC), the UK’s longest running sitcom on air; Taskmaster (Channel 4), the BAFTA-winning hit entertainment format showing in 100 countries; multi Emmy-winner, Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO) and many more.
Avalon are looking for the right candidate to join their team as a Marketing Executive specialising in Live Touring. Check out some of the day-to-day duties of this London based role below:
- Briefing designers on new tour creative
- Work closely with artists and talent across creative and marketing campaign
- Working with in-house digital team and external designers to produce high
quality promotional assets
- Arranging photoshoots where necessary
- Managing tour on-sales and communicating key information to various
- Briefing media agencies and reporting on campaign success
- Managing campaign activity and ensuring projects stay in budget
- Providing regular sales and other project information to key stakeholders
- Assisting senior members of the marketing team on larger tours
- Working with ticket agents and venues to co-ordinate on-sales and the best possible promotion for shows opportunity to work on marketing campaigns with Broadcasters for Avalon TV Productions
- Attending shows as a representative of the company
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Keen interest in live comedy & entertainment
- At least one year’s experience in Marketing
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Photoshop/Premiere Skills a bonus
- Experience in social media management a bonus
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.