|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||23/09/2021 - 17:00|
Ready to kick off your career with a leading talent agency? Explore the role below and apply soon!
Avalon is a multi-award-winning talent management, television production and live promotion group with offices in London, Los Angeles and New York. Avalon, Artist Rights Group (ARG) and The Agency represent a prolific roster of artists including comedians, actors, presenters, writers and directors. Avalon’s numerous ground-breaking returning television shows currently in production include: Not Going Out (BBC), the UK’s longest running sitcom on air; Taskmaster (Channel 4), the BAFTA-winning hit entertainment format showing in 100 countries; multi Emmy-winner, Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO) and many more.
Avalon are looking for a professional multi-tasker who is keen, organised and hard working to join the Operations team. You’ll excel at working to the highest standards with a positive, self-starter attitude. Working alongside another Operations Assistant and Receptionist, you’ll report into the Operations Manager.
- Opening reception at 8.30am when on an early rota and closing at 6.30pm when on a late rota
- Helping to ensure COVID-19 protocol is adhered to at all times by staff, visitors and contractors
- Setting up and clearing all internal meetings and assisting in the setting up of external meetings when required
- Assisting with content for monthly staff newsletters
- Sorting and distributing all post / franking all outgoing post
- Conducting daily stock checks of all catering /stationery supplies and restocking all offices as necessary
- Doing twice daily checks of the entire building to make sure that meeting rooms and offices are tidy and clean; that all equipment and lights are working; report any faults to Operations Manager
- Maintaining a list of all printers and cartridges in stock; order relevant cartridges as and when required
- Providing full admin support including calling contractors regarding office issues and raising purchase orders, etc, as per instructions provided by the Operations Manager
- Keeping office areas tidy at all times
- General runner / office duties
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Personable and presentable
- Ability to work independently
- Self-motivated with a keen eye for detail
- Professional and polite manner
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.