|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Positive Action Scheme|
|Apply by:||12/05/2021 - 23:59|
Do you have superb administration skills and an interest in entertainment and comedy? Check out this role with Avalon Management Group...
Avalon is multi-award-winning talent management, television production and live promotion group with offices in London, Los Angeles and New York. Avalon, Artist Rights Group (ARG) and The Agency represent a prolific roster of artists including comedians, actors, presenters, writers and directors. Avalon’s numerous ground-breaking returning television shows currently in production include: Not Going Out (BBC), the UK’s longest-running sitcom on air; Taskmaster (Channel 4), the BAFTA-winning hit entertainment format showing in 100 countries; multi Emmy-winner, Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO) and multiple comedy specials for Amazon Prime Video, HBO Max and Netflix.
The main objective of the Management Assistant role is to provide excellent organisational and administrative support to Avalon Management and Clients. The successful candidate will play a central role in the Management team and be the first point of contact for all general client enquiries.
- Organise Manager’s work diary including setting up and advancing meetings, booking transport, arranging and connecting conference calls
- Organise Manager’s regular international travel, including flights, connections, hotels etc.
- First point of contact for all general client enquiries including offers. Ascertaining all relevant information such as fees, dates etc.
- Administer client contracts and invoicing including negotiating basic terms and keeping on top of incoming payments, chasing where necessary
- Making all necessary arrangements for clients to carry out work obligations including liaising with production teams to organise schedules, travel& itineraries
- Accompanying clients to live/broadcast events when necessary and organising gifts for client birthdays, first nights etc.
- Organising & filing all client administration including correspondence, contracts & payment information, responding to fan mail & handling all client charity requests
- Regularly updating client biographies on the Avalon Management website
- Liaising with production staff with reference to Manager’s role as Executive Producer
- Managing and maintaining Manager’s message document and contacts database
Knowledge, skills, experience
- A keen interest in the entertainment industry, preferably comedy
- Self-motivated with communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Impeccable presentation skills and ability to deal with stressful situations
- Ability to liaise with senior members of staff and company directors
- Comfortable working closely with high-profile talent
- Excellent organisation skills, ability to multitask
- Experience in diary management
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.