|Contract Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
18 months |
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||02/08/2021 - 17:00|
Senior Officer, Governance and Planning
Do you have a proven track record with planning models and operations experience? This Manchester-based role could be your dream job.
Arts Council England is the national public development and investment agency for art and culture. Its mission is ‘Great art and culture for everyone’. Arts Council champions, develops and invests in artistic and cultural experiences that enrich people’s lives. It supports activities across the arts, museums, and libraries – from theatre to digital art, reading to dance, music to literature, and crafts to collections.
Arts Council England is looking for a Senior Officer, Governance and Planning in Manchester. This governance role will suit someone with planning models and operations experience. In this inclusive governance officer role, you will support our Chief Operating Officer's department in liaising with our Government sponsor team.
- Playing a lead role in monitoring the implementation of the Arts Council's agreement with our Government sponsor
- Producing management information and regular progress reports against Government priorities and KPIs
- Playing a key liaison role in regular progress meetings with our sponsor department
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Experience using data to derive insight and information for reporting and experience producing corporate performance reports
- Excellent relationship-building, communication and time management skills
- A flexible, innovative and inclusive approach to tasks and the ability to work on your own initiative
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.