|Contract Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Location:||South East (Cambridge or Brighton)|
Positive Action Scheme
This role is open only to applicants with a disability or long-term condition.
|Apply by:||09/08/2021 - 12:00|
Relationship Manager, Diversity (x2)
Are you interested in great art, culture, and diversity within the arts industry? Take a look at these upcoming positions at the Arts Council England...
Arts Council England is the national public development and investment agency for art and culture. Its mission is ‘Great art and culture for everyone’. Arts Council champions, develops and invests in artistic and cultural experiences that enrich people’s lives. It supports activities across the arts, museums, and libraries – from theatre to digital art, reading to dance, music to literature, and crafts to collections.
Arts Council England is looking for two new team members. Out of the two roles, one will be working on a fixed-term basis until January 2022 and the other will be a part-time permanent employee. Both roles come with a salary of £32,615 pro-rata and involve working with cultural organisations such as museums, libraries, arts organisations, artists and community arts groups. This role will be 2.5 days per week.
- Advising artists and organisations about how to apply for grants from our funding programmes ‘National Lottery Project Grants’ and ‘Developing Your Creative Practice’
- Reading funding applications and writing written assessments about them to inform our decision making panels
- Making decisions about whether or not to fund applications by reading applications and taking part in decision panels
- Helping to improve the diversity of the projects we fund by giving feedback to applicants and looking to support a wide range of first-time applicants
- Working with and supporting a portfolio of organisations which receive regular funding from us, our National Portfolio Organisations (NPOs)
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Experience working with creatives or within cultural organisations
- A passion and knowledge about diversity in the arts and cultural sectors
- An interest in working with people from different backgrounds.
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.