|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||30/07/2021 - 17:00|
Marketing & Communications Officer (Digital)
Would you like to take your interest in the theatre to a junior level marketing role based in Manchester?
The Ambassador Theatre Group is a world leader in live entertainment; they operate venues, run major ticketing platforms and produce award-winning shows. Their ten iconic London venues are in the process of reopening and they have some fantastic opportunities for venue managers to help them welcome audiences back to the West End.
They are looking for someone with a flair for building relationships to help grow audiences for two of Manchester's largest theatres. You'll deliver creative communications plans, working closely with the theatres' dedicated Marketing and Communications team to develop effective all-round campaigns.
- Plan and implement Marketing Campaigns and campaign activity as directed by senior colleagues, including digital and social activity
- Support all aspects of venue marketing campaigns, including liaising with Producers, Agencies, media or other partners on marketing activity and initiatives
- Plan, implement and engage in the successful promotion and delivery of access performances
- Deliver membership initiatives and offers that grow our most valuable audiences
- Utilise audience data analysis to evaluate campaigns and feed into future planning, monitoring and learnings
- Support the Marketing and Communications Manager to develop the venue’s approach to digital communication and social media including trend research, generating content and evaluating response
- Work with the wider marketing and venue teams to identify content opportunities and produce the relevant materials (news items, podcasts, blogs, infographics etc.) and disseminate in the most appropriate digital channel.
- Produce copy, as and when required, for printed materials, newsletters, website, direct mail letters
- As instructed by the Marketing and Communications Manager, work with the ATG marketing & data teams on initiatives that grow audience and sales
- Identify opportunities and establish relationships with traditional media, online channels, and local influencers
Knowledge, skill, experience
- Enthusiasm and aptitude for both Marketing & Communications
- A team player with good interpersonal skills
- A ‘can do’ proactive and flexible attitude
- Strong social media management understanding & ideally experience in
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks at once
- Enthusiasm for/ interest in the theatre and the work of ATG
- Absolute attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for exploring new initiatives, particularly digital
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.