|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||30/07/2021 - 17:00|
Marketing and Communications Assistant
Do you have a love of theatre and a real desire to work in Marketing and Communications?
The Ambassador Theatre Group is a world leader in live entertainment; they operate venues, run major ticketing platforms and produce award-winning shows. Their ten iconic London venues are in the process of reopening and they have some fantastic opportunities for venue managers to help them welcome audiences back to the West End.
Part of the Marketing and Communications team, you report to the Head of Marketing & Communications and the Marketing or Communications Managers. The Marketing & Communications Assistant provides crucial support and administrative provision to the wider Marketing & Communications team.
Although mostly office-based, there is evening and weekend work required as part of this role, particularly during peak periods.
- Support all aspects of venue marketing campaigns, including liaison with producers, agencies, media or other partners on marketing activity and initiatives
- Support the venue Marketing & Communications team in sourcing and creating assets, timely implementation across different media, liaison with agencies and maintaining accuracy in all marketing output
- Liaise with producers and agencies to ensure that materials (print, posters, popups and other venue displays) are ordered, processed and distributed with the correct information held and to suitable quantities
- Contribute to the planning, delivery and reporting of all Marketing & Communications activities
- Support and deputise for the Marketing Manager and Communications Manager as appropriate
- Supervise the venue’s digital and social media channels as directed by the Head of Marketing & Communications and Communications Manager
- Undertake training and develop skills that will benefit the venue, ATG and the postholder’s own professional development
Knowledge, skills, experience
- They're looking for a proactive and engaging individual, with a great sense of humour and a real desire to work in Marketing and Communications
- Outstanding communication skills are essential – particularly with regard to email and telephone manner
- You will also have the ability to work under pressure and to deadline
- Previous office/marketing experience is desirable, but not necessary – more important is a willingness to get stuck in and learn
- Candidates should have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, and a good grasp of digital media, including social media
- Knowledge of design platforms such as Canva and Adobe Creative Suite and social posting management systems like Sprout would be a definite advantage
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.