|Salary or training bursary:|
14 Months |
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||28/10/2020 - 17:00|
Do you have demonstrable experience in HR and recruitment, as well as great collaborative skills? Well then look no further than this role...
Charcoalblue is the UK's most exciting theatre consultancy. They are currently working with the world's leading architects, designing performing arts buildings for some of the biggest names in theatre. They were established in the heart of the UK theatre industry in 2004, and now they operate as a cohesive and collaborative team across six international studios in the UK, USA and Australia, delivering projects to every corner of the globe.
Charcoalblue are looking to recruit a highly organised Administrator on a part-time (32 hours per week), flexible fixed term contract to provide support to their managed service team. They work in a distributed model, so the role may be undertaken from home with only occasional attendance in the studio required.
- Creating and managing job advertisements and postings in line with Charcoalblue Best Practice
- Maintaining candidate database and tracking system
- Organising interview schedules in line with agreed timeline
- Being the point of contact for 'CB @' team queries on Charcoalblue benefits policies
- Maintaining HR records for 'CB @' team in line with Charcoalblue policies
- Developing a training log for 'CB @' team (in conjunction with line managers)
- Assisting team members in sourcing suitable courses or internal support/mentoring
- Arranging internal and external (client) meetings, including coordination of diaries across their time zones
- Coordinating with other Charcoalblue administrative team members to ensure smooth operations and a common approach on local & global company culture and initiatives
- Other ad hoc general administrative, finance and research duties as required, supporting the Partner and Principal responsible for their 'Charcoalblue @' service and the extended team across: Recruitment, HR, General Administration and Training and Development
Knowledge, skills, experience
- A strong work ethic and ready to learn new skills
- Demonstrable adaptability
- Demonstrable experience in HR and recruitment
- Great initiative and self-motivation
- The ability to collaborate effectively
- Good working knowledge of Google Docs, Sheets, Word, Excel and Acrobat
- Some experience of working with international teams would be an advantage
- A background in administration for events, performing arts, architecture or administration/HR within an SME is preferable
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.