|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||31/08/2020 - 09:30|
Do you have excellent management skills and an interest in the entertainment and arts industries? If so, apply now to join this leading PR agency...
Premier has over two decades' experience of delivering world-class communications campaigns for the entertainment, arts and cultural industries. With specialist knowledge of film, television, publishing, gaming, classical music, performing arts, consumer brands and not for profit, Premier provides a complete creative communications solution.
Premier is looking for an Account Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will be a passionate individual, willing to work on a number of entertainment brands, managing client business on a day-to-day basis while mentoring and supporting junior staff.
- Manage the day-to-day running of client accounts
- Oversee team compilation and distribution of client reports and press materials
- Work with senior team to devise PR strategies to meet clients’/potential clients’ briefs
- Draft and present proposals and review documents
- Oversee accurate and prompt press coverage distribution to all clients
- Help to organise press briefings and launches
- Develop and maintain excellent media contacts
- Take an active interest in the entertainment industry and provide insight to the wider team and clients
- Direct and support the work of junior staff
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Ideally 4+ years experience
- A love for the entertainment industry
- Passionate individual
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.