|Industry:||Museums & Galleries|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||20/10/2021 - 17:00|
Ready to answer phone calls, greet visitors and set up the art gallery for opening? This entry-level role could be yours!
White Cube is one of the world’s leading contemporary art galleries, with spaces in London and Hong Kong. Artists featured include Franz Ackermann, Etel Adnan, Darren Almond, Ellen Altfest and many more!
- Set up the gallery daily for opening – turning on lights and any artworks as per exhibitions instructions
- Extensive daily checks of the gallery areas, ensuring that they are clean and presentable
- On a weekend managing the invigilators – making sure that they are on time for work, managing their breaks and rota as well as overseeing that they are working to White Cube standards
- Complete timesheets for invigilators and other casual members of staff
- Ensure the invigilators sign and understand the risk assessment for each exhibition
- Conduct facility tours with new invigilators
- Greeting visitors and clients
- Managing the switch board, making sure calls are answered and transferred promptly and efficiently
- Taking detailed messages and passing the correct information on to the relevant member of staff
- Responding and processing general email enquiries
- Booking meeting rooms, and taxis for directors as required
- Preparing meeting rooms for Sales executives and clients, including setting up water, coffees
- Processing incoming post
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.