|Industry:||Museums & Galleries|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||20/10/2021 - 17:00|
Office & Front of House Manager
Brand new role in a leading art gallery! Carry on reading to find out more...
White Cube is one of the world’s leading contemporary art galleries, with spaces in London and Hong Kong. Artists featured include Franz Ackermann, Etel Adnan, Darren Almond, Ellen Altfest and many more!
They are looking for an Office & Front of House Manager to join their team. You will be reporting to the Operations Manager.
- Line management of Lead Receptionists for both sites
- Identifying and developing new processes for the reception teams
- Leading on recruitment for all Reception and Invigilator staff to ensure constant source pool
- Oversight of Invigilators management
- Organise Reception cover as required
- Working at gallery exhibition openings and events
- Supervise front of house areas
- Liaise with the Events department on in house gallery events
- Day to day management of office contractors (cleaning, recycling)
- Management of landline telephone system
- Management of site petty cash, raising purchase orders, passing invoices for purchases made
- Keeping accurate and up to date records on all subjects
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.