|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Company:||Usborne Publishing Ltd|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||01/03/2021 - 23:59|
Quicklinks Research Editor
Do you have excellent research skills? Administration experience? Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to join Usborne Publishing as a Quicklinks Research Editor…
Usborne Publishing is one of the world’s leading independent children’s book publishers. They believe in the power of children’s books and are passionate about creating brilliant books for children of every age, ethnicity and gender. Usborne books are available around the world, in English and in over 130 other languages and dialects.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and curious researcher and administrative assistant to join the Usborne Quicklinks team. Usborne Quicklinks is their library of over 40,000 (and counting) links to the best websites for children.
- Review existing links to ensure the websites are still available and appropriate
- Help discover websites to support new books on topics covering anything from snails to philosophy
- Responsible for writing short, catchy titles and descriptions for each link
- Upload links to the Quicklinks database
- Ensure the links are correctly displayed on the Quicklinks webpages
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Proven research and administration experience
- Enjoy making information irresistible to children
- A sense of what children of different ages understand and enjoy
- Careful and methodical research skills
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Previous work with children’s information books
- Knowledge of GoogleDocs, Asana and Excel
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.