|Contract Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
12 Months |
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||28/02/2021 - 23:59|
Customer Success Associate
Do you thrive on fostering positive relationships with customers? This role with The Economist Group could be an exciting opportunity…
The Economist Group is the leading source of analysis on international business and world affairs. They deliver information through a range of formats, from the newspaper to conferences, business information and electronic services.
The Economist Group is recruiting a Customer Success Associate to its Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU). The EIU works with clients to help them navigate the increasingly complex global environment, to analyse political and economic developments, forecast economic trends, and understand country specific regulations and business practices. In this role you will lead the training efforts for existing clients migrating for EIU’s existing platform to a newly design platform. You will be the primary conduit between clients learning the new site and the Client Services team.
- Train existing EIU clients on aspects of the new EIU Intelligence Platform
- Help to establish customer support practices
- Provide technical and product support to a variety of client personas
- Engage in strategic client relationships to ensure successful migration onto the new Platform
- Help Client Services team set up and coordinate training for clients in region
- Meet with existing strategic accounts across the region, maintaining relationships to ensure clients understand how to access previously used content on the new platform
- Identify risks to accounts based on migration efforts
- Completely understand navigation of current EIU platform, and how to translate navigation onto the new site
- Coordinate delivery of monthly usage statistics for existing clients
- Use Economist Group CRM to track interaction with clients
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Extensive experience in customer service or customer success position preferred
- An undergraduate degree preferably in international affairs, communications, economics, or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of business trends and global affairs
- Demonstrated experience delivering training programs/courses
- Confidence to interact with people at all levels of seniority
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Demonstrated project management experience preferred
- Ability to tailor training materials, content based on specific use cases
- Self-motivated and driven with excellent organisational and follow-up skills
- History of managing multiple tasks and properly prioritising
- Proficiency in English (business-level fluency in other regional languages are an advantage)
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.