|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||01/03/2021 - 23:59|
Credit Control & Billing Supervisor
Numerically minded with excellent analytical skills? Don’t miss out on this chance to join the finance team at a leading Out-of-Home media specialist….
Talon is the UK’s only independently owned Out of Home media specialist. They have ambitious growth plans, without compromising the vision of providing exceptional client service, independent advice, and strategic expertise. Talon takes a data-led approach to planning and buying, embracing technology at every turn.
Talon are looking for a bright, confident, and experienced individual with a can-do attitude to join their busy Finance Team. The Credit Control & Billing Supervisor will be an experienced individual with a proven attention to detail when it comes to numeracy and analytical skills.
- Producing invoices on a bi-weekly basis to enable efficient processing by the customers
- Ensure prompt payment from all customers by chasing via phone and email
- Maintaining invoices and client status of all allocated debtors on Excel
- Provide exceptional customer services by developing relations with customers, and attending customer visits where necessary
- Deal with all customer queries and liaise with relevant internal departments to ensure prompt responses to these queries
- Provide guidance to other parts of the business, ensuring all departments are aware of customer requirements and billed promptly
- Ensure accurate daily allocation of customer receipts, inputting all details into the system. Ensure revenue accountant is aware of all debtor and unbilled issues
- Continually review all processes performed and seek to improve where possible
- Oversee junior staff, providing support, guidance, and encouragement with the day-to-day role
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Excellent attention to detail, numeracy, and analytical skills, including intermediate Excel required (pivots, vlookups, etc.)
- Support the team with fresh thinking and an ability to spot new opportunities
- A strong multi-tasker
- Be able to balance workloads, time constraints and delegate work, in order to provide regular updates to the Credit Control and Billing Manager
- Ability to be proactive with customers and suppliers, ensuring a high standard of team output
- Enthusiastic and open to constructive criticism
- This role would suit someone with at least one year’s relevant experience
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.