|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||19/10/2021 - 17:00|
Social Media Community Manager
Love social media? Have great knowledge of online legal issues? Join talkSPORT as a Social Media Community Manager!
talkSPORT, the world’s biggest sports radio station, delivers the very best live sport and analysis and is truly powered by its millions of fans. From World Cups and European Championships to the Premier League and the Champions League, through to Test cricket and world class boxing, the talkSPORT network is at the heart of the world’s major sporting events.
They are looking for a Social Media Community Manager. You will implement the Company’s Online Community Moderation Strategy, monitoring and moderating user-generated content to ensure that the online community is maintained as a safe and fun environment. This role coordinates with the internal Cyber-Security team to support its mission, ensuring a safe and legal community environment, promoting excellent customer service and helping to cultivate a strong community around the brand.
- Oversee the talkSPORT main social media accounts to high standard
- Implement the online community moderation strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across the Company to ensure its effectiveness and providing superior quality of customer service and support to their community with the help of various communication tools
- Review and effective moderate and user comments to house rules, investigate and resolve inappropriate content
- Manage the banned user process, and track and remove previously banned users
- Support presenters and talents in their use of social accounts via training
- Moderate communities located in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar social media outposts, adapting methodology where appropriate
- Reviewing fan activity on official talkSPORT network social accounts, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and more.
- Produce reports on relevant moderation statistics, issues and outcomes
- Regularly feedback insights gained from community moderation into the Social team
- Monitor all industry and company information and news to anticipate potential issues
- Recommending any actions needed on user’s comments and messages, in accordance with moderation guidelines
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Great knowledge of online legal issues and cool under pressure
- Be familiar with social media platforms
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills, and a proactive approach
- Strong knowledge of social media best practices and managing large account
- Knowledge of the Company’s industry and targeted demographic’s culture, as well as internet culture
- Ability to effectively communicate information and report statistics
- Team player, detail focused and reliable
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Have a good knowledge of principles of customer service
- Availability to work days, evening, nights, as well as weekends as and when required
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.