|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||08/03/2021 - 23:59|
Do you have a passion for design and sustainability? Are you an enthusiastic self-starter? Don't miss this exciting opportunity...
Tala are an award-winning lighting brand, founded on the premise that good design can help mitigate climate change. From their London-based studio, they explore the tension between sustainability, technology and design through their wide-ranging collections.
Tala are looking for an Operations Associate to join their team. The successful candidate will liaise with distributors, retail partners and end customers to ensure products are delivered accurately and on time.
- Support operations and logistics for regional outbound of all customer orders and ensuring they arrive on-time and complete to the customer
- Sequence outbound customer orders to deliver maximum output for the business
- Oversee all facets of order management from order creation and warehousing, to final fulfilment, across multiple sales channels
- Continue strong day to day relations with 3PL team, aiding in efficient order fulfilment processes
- Maintain due diligence and data accuracy for all sales, shipment and related invoice records
- Provide excellent customer service for our growing direct to consumer channel
- Act as first point of contact for Operations team, responding to email and phone enquiries, all tracked through Zendesk
- Provide product and service information to customers when necessary
- Aid documentation and FAQ writing to enable more efficient customer service experience
- Be the voice of Tala to our consumers, and the voice of consumers to the Tala management team
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- 1+ years in a similar role
- Enthusiastic self-starter, energised by challenges and drawn towards opportunities
- Ambition to learn and improve
- Analytical & commercially minded
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great time management and prioritisation
- Progressive in attitude and someone who believes the best idea should always win
- Willingness to learn and progress within the team
- A team player and willing to collaborate with peers to resolve problems
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.