|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Company:||Shoreditch Town Hall|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||08/03/2021 - 09:00|
Chief Executive Officer
Are you an experienced senior leader? Do you have strong financial management skills? Don’t miss this opportunity to become the Chief Executive Officer of Shoreditch Town Hall...
Shoreditch Town Hall has established itself in the last decade as a leading cultural venue, live events space and community destination. It is one of the grandest former civic buildings in London and houses spaces which range from a cosy capacity of 40 to an expansive 770 seat auditorium. Their business tenants are drawn from the digital and creative industries and prestige hospitality, and their public spaces are brought to life with an eclectic and forward-thinking programme of activities targeted at the wider public and our local audiences.
Shoreditch Town Hall is looking for a new Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to lead an established and dedicated team of individuals. As CEO, you will work closely with the Senior Management Team and the Board of Trustees of Shoreditch Town Hall.
- Work closely with the Senior Management Team and the Board of Trustees of Shoreditch Town hall to lead the strategic direction of the organisation
- Responsible for all Trust operations and activity
- Advise and ensure good governance across all aspects of the charity
- Responsible for ensuring financial control
- Support well-established internal teams to meet targets
- Drive opportunities to increase and diversify revenue streams in line with the organisation’s vision and strategy
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- A track record in senior leadership, managing significant budgets and contract negotiation
- Experience of maintaining positive strategic relationships with key stakeholders and fostering new partnerships
- Proven ability to attract funds, new clients, and generate income through fundraising
- Evidence of working proactively with a non-executive Board
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong financial management skills
- Ability to inspire, lead and collaborate, as well as work effectively with Trustees, staff, funders, contractors etc.
- Strong organisational skills, with great attention to detail
- Up to date understanding of the arts and cultural sector
- Familiarity with marketing and communications tools and techniques, as well as brand growth and development
- Awareness of the legal requirements for good governance and what constitutes excellent organisational governance within the charitable sector
- Awareness of what is involved in managing, maintain and developing a listed heritage building
- Knowledge of the requirements to champion equal opportunities, environmental sustainability and cultural diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.