|Contract Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
12 months |
|Company:||Screen and Film School|
|Location:||Manchester and Birmingham|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||04/08/2021 - 17:00|
Digital Learning Coordinator
You'll need good IT skills for this one! Apply now for the chance to become a Digital Learning Coordinator...
Screen and Film School delivers high quality education in order to train the next generation of creatives, technicians and production professionals. They offer a BA (Hons) Filmmaking course, as well as a new BA (Hons) Film Business and Entrepreneurship course. Screen and Film School is recognised and supported by industry partners and their courses are delivered by a team of industry professionals who are keen to share their knowledge and experience. The creative outcomes of their students include producing festival winning short films, music promos and documentaries.
They are hiring a Digital Learning Coordinator to join their team. You will be expected to be primarily based in Manchester, with regular travel to Birmingham, as part of this dual college role.
- To support tutors and students in their engagement with BIMM’s approach to Blended and Online Learning
- To support colleges in realising their strategies regarding the 3rd goal in BIMM Group Learning & Teaching Enhancement Plan (LTEP): “To make effective use of appropriate technology to enhance learning both inside and outside of the classroom”
- To help implement BIMM’s Digital Learning Strategy, providing expertise in Learning and Teaching approaches utilising BIMM’s Digital Learning Applications
- To deliver tutor training and personal development activates in blended learning at a college level
- To attend relevant training and development days
- To attend regular strategy meetings with other TELs, either in person or via online meetings, and fulfil agreed actions in a timely manner
- To keep a record of activities and report on their impact
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- A first degree
- A minimum of three years’ experience of creative arts education curriculum design and development
- A teaching qualification or willingness to achieve one
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good IT skills
- Experience of using Digital Learning Technology
- Experience of blended learning and flipped classroom approaches to curriculum delivery
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.