|Industry:||Television and Film|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||08/03/2021 - 23:59|
|Start date:||March onwards|
Office Coordinator/Marketing and Publicity Assistant
Love popular entertainment? Are you interested in learning about the processes behind the scenes of the Film and TV business? Don’t miss this new fantastic opportunity to play a key role in a leading Marketing and Publicity team…
See-Saw Films was founded in 2008 by Academy Award®, BAFTA and Emmy Award-winning producers Iain Canning and Emile Sherman. With offices in London and Sydney, See-Saw specializes in international film and television production.
See-Saw are excited to announce they are now looking for a full-time and permanent Office Coordinator/Marketing and Publicity Assistant to join their close-knit and bustling team. See-Saw is looking for a positive and enthusiastic team-player to provide support to the Marketing and Publicity Department across all productions from development through to festival launches and release, as well as oversee the efficient running of the London office of 15 full-time staff.
- To oversee and undertake the day-to-day general administration of the London office of the Company and assist staff with their administrative needs.
- To support the Head of Marketing and Publicity across film and television
Knowledge Skills, Experience
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Zoom, Microsoft Teams and Dropbox
- Demonstrable varied interest in the entertainment industry across film and television
- Highly organised and thorough, with an eye for detail and design, with the ability to work under pressure, and on multiple projects at once, prioritising workload as necessary
- Confident and personable communication and written skills
- Strong planning skills, with the ability to think ahead and be proactive
- Hard-working and dedicated with a willingness to learn new tasks
- Enthusiasm to discuss ideas and suggest solutions
- Previous experience in film or television distribution or sales is advantageous but not essential
- An understanding of production companies, broadcasters and distributors work is desirable
- WordPress, InDesign and Photoshop skills desired but not necessary
- Copywriting and proofing skills ideal
- Log in to your Creative Access account or register today to apply for this opportunity
- Upload your CV, cover letter as ONE document (applications without a tailored cover letter will NOT be accepted)
- Once submitted, you can no longer amend your application, so proof-read carefully
- Do not contact the company directly
This opportunity is only open to individuals from a group which that is under-represented in the creative industries. This includes, but is not limited to, Black, Asian and ethnically diverse candidates, people with disabilities and individuals from lower socioeconomic backgrounds.