|Contract Type:||Board Recruitment|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Location:||London / Zoom|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||18/10/2021 - 09:00|
Rambert School is looking for up to 3 new Trustees to join their Board! Do you believe that dance, choreography and creativity can transform the lives of young people? Then apply...
Rambert School’s mission is to provide world-leading training and education in ballet and contemporary dance, embracing individuality and innovation, while being deeply rooted in tradition and technical rigour. Their student body is purposefully small but diverse, with just 45 undergraduates from all over the world accepted each year to benefit from intimate and intensive training.
They are looking for up to 3 new Trustees who will bring a breadth of professional and personal experience and expertise to the Board. They are at a crucial stage in their strategic development and are looking for Trustees who can make a positive impact by broadening their horizons and shaping strategic development. You will champion and support their reach into new communities, help them to develop new income streams, build on their national and international reputation and ensure that Rambert School continues to teach world class students for the next 100 years.
Meeting frequency, location and trustee tenure
- 3 main board meetings per year – plus additional committee meetings and attending performances
- Up to 50% of meetings at Rambert School, London TW1 1QN / up to 50% of meetings via Zoom
- 3 year appointment with the possibility of extending to 6 or 9 years
They are currently seeking those with particular experience in one of the following areas:
- Digital marketing & communications
- Higher education experience – Previous experience within the higher education sector to support the School as it plans for its future as an independently registered HEI
- Financial experience – A Chartered Accountant ideally with experience of both commercial and not-for-profit organisations
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.