|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||04/03/2021 - 23:59|
Do you love writing? Are you a strategic thinker? Don’t miss this new and exciting opportunity…
Quietroom are a group of strategists and writers who help businesses make complicated subjects like money and health more meaningful to more people. They write copy, design communications, produce video and share their expertise through workshops, courses and events that help everyone from frontline staff to CEOs talk more persuasively and write more effectively. They are an employee ownership trust so are owned by a trust on behalf of their employees. This means that as a member of the team you’ll have a stake in the business
Quietroom are looking for a new writer to join their team. The successful candidate will be an experienced writer who is familiar with content design.
- Work on a mix of print and digital projects
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Able to craft clear and compelling copy
- At least 2 years’ professional writing experience
- Comfortable working across digital and traditional media
- Enjoys getting to the heart of the problem and can express complicated ideas clearly
- Able to think strategically
- Champions the needs of the end user, while keeping the business needs in mind
- Able to base your approach on insight and evidence
- Builds great relationships with clients and colleagues
- Loves learning new skills and sharing them
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.