|Salary or training bursary:|
6 months |
|Eligibility:||Positive Action Scheme|
|Apply by:||27/05/2021 - 23:59|
|Start date:||June onwards|
If you’re looking to build a career in the creative/advertising industry, join Publicis·Poke as a Creative Intern!
Publicis·Poke is an entrepreneur-led creative agency born in the digital age. They create ideas which live and breathe in culture, growing and evolving over time. Through a combination of brand experience, commerce and communications, they help brands earn a place in people’s heads, hearts and hands.
They are looking for a Creative Intern to join their Creative team. Their intern programme is designed to support people looking to build the foundations of a career in the creative/ advertising industry. The creative team is responsible for generating attention-grabbing ideas that will entice the consumer or target audience. Members of the team work together to develop conceptual campaigns designed to stand apart from competitors and make the brands or products famous.
What you will learn
- An insight into how a large multi-discipline advertising agency operates
- Key soft and practical skills you could use in any business environment
- Who does what - the jobs that different skills and specialisms do
- What a brief is and how to answer one
- How to understand your audience
- How to collaborate and come up with ideas
- How to develop ideas and make them real
- How to put together decks and present your work
- What great and bad work looks like
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- A passion for creativity and creative problem solving
- A big dreamer and thinker who’s always asking how things can be made better
- A flair for craft: writing, drawing, film making, designing or creative coding
- A brilliant communicator - someone who’s good at articulating their ideas and can express their passions and interests compellingly through digital media (website, Blog/vlog, social media, etc)
- Inventiveness - someone who creates or designs new things and thinks originally
- Entrepreneurial spirit - someone who takes things into their own hands and doesn’t wait around to be told what to do
- A side hustle - something enterprising that you do or have done in your spare time
- Examples of your craft - creative writing, design work, vlogging, digital art, creative programming, videography/photography
- You will have lots of great questions about their business, industry, ideas and creativity
- Log in to your Creative Access account or register today to apply for this opportunity
- Upload your CV and cover letter as one document (applications without a tailored cover letter will NOT be accepted) and address to the 'Creative Access Recruitment Team'
- Please do not contact the company directly
- Please email any queries about this role to Creative Access at this address: [email protected]
This opportunity is only open to individuals from a group that is under-represented in the creative industries. This includes, but is not limited to, Black, Asian and ethnically diverse candidates, people with disabilities and individuals from lower socioeconomic backgrounds.