|Salary or training bursary:|
12 months |
|Eligibility:||Positive Action Scheme|
|Apply by:||27/05/2021 - 23:59|
|Start date:||June onwards|
Account Management & Planning Intern
Are you a natural negotiator and a good strategic thinker? Then don’t miss this opportunity to join Publicis·Poke as an Account Management & Planning Intern…
Publicis·Poke is an entrepreneur-led creative agency born in the digital age. They create ideas which live and breathe in culture, growing and evolving over time. Through a combination of brand experience, commerce and communications, they help brands earn a place in people’s heads, hearts and hands.
They are looking for an Account Management & Planning Intern to join their team. Their intern programme is designed to support people looking to build the foundations of a career in the creative/ advertising industry. You will be given the opportunity to undertake a year-long role, with rotations in both their Account Management & Planning teams.
The account manager is the link between the client and the entire agency team. You act as both the representative for the agency and as the client's representative within the agency. You need to be organised, good at building relationships and a natural negotiator. A planner works closely with the account management and creative teams, producing briefs to ensure campaign ideas and strategies are effective and targeted to the right audience. Your job as a planner is to get in the head of the consumer. You need to be curious and a good strategic thinker.
What you will learn
- An insight into how a large multi-discipline advertising agency operates
- Key soft and practical skills you could use in any business environment
- An introduction to the Account and Planning teams
- How to dream up and execute campaigns
- Experience of responding to a live brief
- How to create a pitch deck, client presentation or pipeline
- How to develop an idea/prototype and tell a brand’s story
- How to adopt a fresh approach to problem-solving
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- No specific industry experience required
- A genuine interest in the creative industry
- An interest in account management & planning
- Personable and professional relationship builder
- A natural conceptual thinker with loads of ideas
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Log in to your Creative Access account or register today to apply for this opportunity
- Upload your CV and cover letter as one document (applications without a tailored cover letter will NOT be accepted) and address to the 'Creative Access Recruitment Team'
- Please do not contact the company directly
- Please email any queries about this role to Creative Access at this address: [email protected]
This opportunity is only open to individuals from a group that is under-represented in the creative industries. This includes, but is not limited to, Black, Asian and ethnically diverse candidates, people with disabilities and individuals from lower socioeconomic backgrounds.