|Contract Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
End of October 2021 |
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||07/03/2021 - 23:59|
Social & Digital Media Executive
Live and breathe social media? Have a passion for changing the world? If so and you are creative and enthusiastic don’t miss this new and exciting opportunity…
Project Everyone is a not-for-profit creative communications agency mainly based in London. Their mission is to make the Global Goals (also known as the Sustainable Development Goals) universally known and to establish them as the framework by which governments, businesses, and citizens take action and make progress towards a fairer world by 2030. They work with a global network of civil society organisations, public sector partners, brands, government departments, UN agencies, public figures and social influencers.
Project Everyone is excited to announce they are now on the hunt for a fixed-term Social and Digital Media Executive to help run their social channels. This pivotal role will work with the Senior Social & Digital Manager and be part of a supportive and close-knit creative unit.
Project Everyone’s social channels cover the whole range of Global Goals from the Climate Emergency to Gender Equality with posts, images and video content to bring it these issues to life. Project Everyone is looking for someone who thinks they can make a difference – at times be the voice of youth and make sure that social media plays an ever-bigger part in what they do.
- Contribute and collaborate with the Project Everyone Team to produce content and format ideas
- Create and post content for the Global Goals social media channels including Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- Manage the Global Goals community by interacting with their followers, building conversation whilst looking for fan pages/groups where the Global Goals voice can be present
- Explore opportunities for a greater presence on TikTok and emerging platforms like Clapper and Clubhouse
- Design mixed media assets using software such as Indesign, Canva, Photoshop etc.
- Research potential collaborators, creatives, designers, partners and influencers for future projects
- Look for trending topics, key awareness dates and calendar moments to tie in with the Global Goals – from Sir David Attenborough’s birthday to World Toilet Day.
- Monitor engagement levels and other social stats to informthe direction for future campaigns
- Maintain databases and create templates for documents
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Marketing and/or Social Media
- Demonstrable passion for social media and an ability to analyse Social Media data
- An interest in international issues, climate change, inequality and the Global Goals
- Ability to create impactful images, gifs, posters or PowerPoint presentations using image editing software like Canva and Photoshop
- Good at generating ideas quickly
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills with an ability to target communications to different audience
- Eager to undertake research and discover more about organisations, issues and potential creative collaborations
- Organised and structured in time management
- Log in to your Creative Access account or register today to apply for this opportunity
- Upload your CV and cover letter as one document (applications without a tailored cover letter will NOT be accepted)
- In your cover letter answer the following questions:
- Why you think you would be a great fit for the role
- If you had to do a campaign on TikTok for International Day of the Girl – what are some of your early thoughts (don’t try and outline a fully-fledged campaign!)
- Suggest an influencer, a creator or an artist who we should ask to work with on the Global Goals – and explain why.
- Once submitted, applications are final
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.