|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||05/08/2021 - 17:00|
Profile Books is looking for a Marketing Assistant! Are you a keen reader across multiple genres? Apply now...
Profile Books is a leading independent publisher with strengths in non-fiction. Its lists are Serpent’s Tail, Souvenir Press and imprints including Wellcome Collection, The Economist and Viper Books. Publishing inventive books, powerful voices and lively thought, they create books that surprise, delight and endure. Bestselling authors include Mary Beard, Robert Greene, Sarah Perry, Esi Edugyan and Torrey Peters.
They have an exciting opportunity for a highly organised and enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to join their award-winning team. This is a job for someone aiming for a career path in marketing, rather than a route into editorial or other departments. The role is remote with office access until September. From September, they expect to return to the office (in Farringdon, London) a minimum of two days a week, and more when possible.
- Organise proof production and distribution
- Maintain contact lists with adherence to GDPR
- Attend meetings and take minutes
- Produce campaign reports on lead titles, slides and sell-in material
- Bring ideas and creative thinking to marketing meetings
- Conduct influencer and partnership research, outreach and mailings
- Produce, schedule and monitor social media output
- Write creative, selling copy
- Produce graphics and other marketing materials
- Liaise with other departments for joined-up campaigns and processes
- Assist with events (online and offline)
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- You will be efficient and able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- You will be a keen reader across multiple genres and have a thirst for learning – and for ensuring the department’s activity runs smoothly at all times
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.