|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||12/05/2021 - 23:59|
Key Account Manager
Profile Books is looking for someone with online sales experience! Don't miss this opportunity to join them as their Online Key Account Manager...
Profile Books is one of Britain’s leading independent publisher. They publish fiction and non-fiction across three main imprints, Profile Books, Serpent’s Tail and Souvenir Press.
They have an exciting opportunity for someone to join their Sales Department in a new full-time role as Online Key Account Manager. You will report directly to the Sales Director and work across all imprints and formats.
- Develop and maintain Profile’s relationship with Amazon
- Help Profile meet ambitious targets for growth in their online sales
- Oversee selling and managing more than £3million turnover
- Drive turnover with Amazon for physical, ebooks and audio
- Setting prices, promotions, marketing and maintaining data feeds
- Play an active role in SMP (the sales, marketing and publicity team) to drive and respond to campaign activity
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Strong online sales background, specifically in Amazon Vendor Central
- Great IT skills
- Knowledge of book trade sales
- Enthusiastic about being part of a dynamic team
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.