|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Company:||Premier Public Relations Ltd|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||04/08/2021 - 17:00|
Would you love to work for a range of clients in TV, film & theatre? Then don't let this opportunity pass you by...
Premier has over two decades' experience of delivering world-class communications campaigns for the entertainment, arts and cultural industries. With specialist knowledge of film, television, publishing, gaming, classical music, performing arts, consumer brands and not for profit, Premier provides complete creative communications solutions.
They are recruiting a PR Assistant to join the personal representation team. You will have the opportunity to work creatively for a range of clients in film, television and theatre. It is a fast-paced and dynamic department with a reputation for a top-level client list, strong teamwork and excellent delivery for its clients.
- Monitoring and distributing media coverage
- Maintaining and updating all client materials i.e., press kits, biographies and timelines
- Research and copywriting
- Liaising with clients and journalists
- Managing the department’s social media account
- Assisting the team on campaigns
- When appropriate, attending key events in the entertainment calendar
- Participate in client, journalist and departmental meetings alongside senior team members
- Coordinate and manage incoming requests
- General administrative duties including taking minutes and updating the team database
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Administrative and organisational skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Computer literacy including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Research skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Creativity, initiative, imagination and flexibility
- Knowledge about the entertainment space (film/TV/theatre/fashion)
- Previous experience in the arts or press & PR (paid, unpaid or voluntary)
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.