|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||22/10/2021 - 17:00|
Account Manager - Brands and Culture
Love the entertainment industry? Want to manage the day-to-day running of client accounts? Don't miss this exciting opportunity...
Premier is the UK’s leading specialist communications agency for entertainment, arts and culture. With over 20 years’ worth of specialist knowledge across film, television, publishing, gaming, classical music, performing arts, consumer brands and not for profit, Premier provides a complete creative communications solution.
Premier PR is looking for a passionate individual to work on a number of entertainment brands, managing client business on a day-to-day basis while mentoring and supporting junior staff. 4 years’ experience is ideal and they are open to speaking with anyone at Account Manager level who might want to make the move into entertainment.
- Managing the day-to-day running of client accounts, aiming to fulfil the agreed brief
- Overseeing team compilation and distribution of client reports and press materials
- Working with senior team to devise PR strategies to meet clients’/potential clients’ briefs
- Drafting and presenting proposal and review documents
- Overseeing accurate and prompt press coverage distribution to all clients
- Helping to organise press briefings and launches
- Developing and maintaining excellent media contacts
- Taking an active interest in the entertainment industry and providing insight to the wider team and clients
- Directing and supporting the work of junior staff
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.