|Industry:||Television and Film|
|Contract Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
6 months |
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||30/07/2021 - 17:00|
Do you have experience editing a variety of videos? Are you passionate about music, education and technology? Then this is the role for you!
PlayVirtuoso creates engaging, informative video content that is fresh, exciting and in tune with the music you listen to. With new content added weekly, they provide a high-quality learning experience and a supportive community to help you take your music to the next level.
They are looking for a Video Editor to join their team. This is a Kickstart role and so you will need to be eligible for the Kickstart scheme.
- Make and edit high-quality videos to brand guidelines but with your own unique way of storytelling; storyboarding and short-listing through to a final composition
- Establish a clear understanding of the storyline and purpose of the video's creation
- Create an initial proposed storyboard draft of the video to present to clients and receive approval before beginning to digitally alter the video
- Edit video to include preselected music, interviews, sound clips and other important aspects of the project
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Someone who knows what it takes to create a successful production. Someone who has edited a variety of stylised videos and is aware of educational/tutorial videos
- Ambitious and willing to push boundaries with their work. Working very closely with a small team to produce cohesive videos and work exceptionally hard to achieve purpose
- You care passionately about the fundamentals of Virtuoso: music, education and technology
- You approach any task with exceptional problem-solving ability until the job is done
- You must work on Adobe Premier Pro and have an advanced knowledge of this software
- Cutting to the beat is essential
- A knowledge of music theory
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.