|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||27/10/2021 - 17:00|
Receptionist & Office Manager
An exciting role at an award-winning production company! Find out more below...
Based in London, Los Angeles and Sydney, Nexus Studios move seamlessly between the worlds of entertainment, branded content and technology, often weaving them together through groundbreaking stories and experiences. Their work is a celebration of both the value of traditional filmmaking craft and cutting-edge innovation.
This multi-award winning and industry-leading production company is looking for someone to manage their front desk and office space. The role will include general front-of-house duties, welcoming clients and looking after their office near Old Street, London. They are looking for an enthusiastic, engaging, and friendly person, with a flexible and self-motivating personality. Some experience of, or an interest in, production would be advantageous, as well as a practical and enterprising nature, as there is scope for the role to develop over time.
- Greeting clients, answering calls and emails, distributing post, ordering stationery and kitchen/cleaning supplies
- Ensuring the reception area, meeting rooms and kitchens are always presentable
- Work closely with their Runner to ensure smooth running of the office
- Maintaining internal databases for phone lists and access cards
- Ensuring all Health & Safety and First Aid procedures and equipment are up to date and compliant, including covid safety protocols
- Checking building for general maintenance
- Organising or carry out runs for production and management as and when required
- Assisting with award and festival entries
- Assisting production and management with travel bookings and itineraries
- Assisting heads of production with any ad-hoc research requirements
- General administrative support as and when required
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.