|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||28/09/2021 - 17:00|
Sales Support Administrator
Looking to start your career in media? If you're commercially focused, you could join News UK as a Sales Support Administrator!
News UK is a company full of talented, dedicated and creative people. They are an ambitious and ever-growing organisation with a passion for storytelling, capturing moments, meaning and magic to make sense of the world. Their newspapers reach more than 30 million people each week and include The Sun, The Times and The Sunday Times. News UK is also home to Wireless, a leading UK and Irish media company boasting independent local and national radio stations.
They are looking for a Sales Support Administrator. You will be responsible for liaising with the Editorial teams and the Content Operations teams to ensure licensing rights are cleared and all content is uploaded onto the relevant websites. In addition you will liaise with contributors, ensuring necessary licensing rights are obtained, issuing licensing contract agreements as and when required.
- Daily management of all News Licensing Digital Asset Management platforms including the categorisation and curation of content
- Coordinating and delivering content to clients and preparing mailshots promoting News UK content
- Using Salesforce CRM to record opportunities, clearance emails from contributors and editorial
- Responsible for updating any legal restrictions on all licensing platforms, issuing instructions to third parties in possession of our content
- Manage the corporate awards websites creating new award sites when required
- Licensing the logo in relation to the various corporate awards that appear within our newspaper titles throughout the year
- Liaising with third party suppliers to facilitate merchandise orders for corporate awards
- Managing the licence renewals process for corporate awards
- Manage and grow brand extension partnerships including sourcing and clearing content with editorial and overseeing marketing activities to increase revenue
- Quarterly tracking against the corporate awards and brand extensions sales target
- Invoicing using SAP system
- Supporting the department in their marketing requirements, including updating social media and briefing designers on the creation of marketing literature and trade show collateral
- Proactively respond to all inquiries received by the department to ensure that clients receive the best customer service
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- You will have an interest in Media and Licensing, ideally with some knowledge of copyright and licensing. This would suit someone looking to start their career in Media
- Excellent time management, organisation and prioritising skills
- Ability to think and act quickly under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Understanding of their business/market place
- Commercially focused
- Basic experience with Photoshop
- Prior experience of working in the licensing industry
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.