|Contract Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
12 months |
|Company:||The New York Times|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||26/10/2021 - 17:00|
Senior Ad Operations Associate
Do you have digital advertising experience? Are you a team player? Then carry on reading to find out more about this exciting role!
The New York Times is a premium international news organisation for reaching opinion leaders and decision-makers around the globe. The New York Times helps people understand the world through on-the-ground, expert and deeply reported independent journalism. The New York Times attracts talented and passionate people who produce and support the distribution of the world’s best news report — one that is unrivalled in its ambition, breadth and independence.
The New York Times is seeking an experienced Senior Digital Ad Operations Associate for a maternity cover position in their London office. The contract offered is for twelve months preferably starting in November. The Ad Operations team is responsible for the execution of all digital campaign post-sale processes with ongoing strategic consultation and support. Partnering with teams across London, Paris, Hong Kong and Singapore, the team strives to ensure campaign management and performance are consistently met, while maintaining client satisfaction and positive experiences with their partners.
- Act as the primary post-sale contact for both NYT Sales and advertising clients
- Traffic campaigns and ensure on-time launch across Display, Mobile, In-App, Newsletter and Audio environments, as campaigns extend beyond standard media to programmatic, video and native. Provide screenshots to clients following launch
- Receive and test advertising materials (3rd party tags, JPG/GIF, click trackers etc.) to ensure that assets comply with company specs and display correctly in the appropriate environments. Ensure any requests for changes are communicated promptly to the advertiser, providing internal and external pre-launch demo environments as needed
- Monitor delivery and analyse the performance of multiple advertising campaigns. Liaise with planning/sales on placement optimisation recommendations and troubleshoot with 3rd party vendors/agencies on tag revisions as needed
- Utilize various ad technology and reporting platforms for set-up, optimization and campaign performance (Sizmek, GAM, Basecamp, AdJuster, AdPoint, LiveIntent, AdsWizz)
- Execute post-campaign analysis by compiling final reports and insights, viewability and custom wrap decks
- Reconciliation – ensuring correct billing (1st party v 3rd party), liaising with the Finance Team on billing issues
- Partner with NY-based teams on strategic best practice and to address technical issues that arise with campaigns or ad creatives
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Significant digital advertising experience (including DFP)
- Proficiency in MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and aptitude to learn new systems
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Demonstrated knowledge of and interest in internet technology
- Experience managing multiple competing priorities, duties and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adhere to speed, accuracy, and responsiveness threshold
- Demonstrable record of professional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience using Firebug, Charles, and other troubleshooting plug-ins is a plus
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.