|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||29/10/2021 - 17:00|
Youtube Channel Intern
Want to work with some of the biggest brands on YouTube? Then you'd love this internship!
Moonbug Entertainment is an award-winning global entertainment company behind some of the most popular kids’ titles in the world. Their line-up includes the global sensations CoComelon, Blippi, Little Baby Bum, My Magic Pet Morphle, Supa Strikas, Go Buster, Playtime with Twinkle, Gecko’s Garage, ARPO and many more which are available in 27 languages. In just three years, they have become a kids programming powerhouse with a library of more than 550 hours of content, which is distributed on more than 100 platforms globally, including YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, Sky, Tencent, Youku and Roku.
They are seeking a YouTube Channel Intern to run the day-to-day operations and analytical reporting for several of their properties. You will be working with some of the biggest brands on YouTube. You will be based in their London office and work closely with the team in Los Angeles.
What you will learn
- Creating and programming YouTube channels and other social media pages
- Ensuring channels adhere to platform best practices
- Creating graphics for both channels and ads
- Produce & edit attractive / compelling and engaging video content for all social media platforms
- Keeping up to date with YouTube platform developments, trends and training
- Optimizing titles, descriptions, and keywords for each platform
- Writing and editing metadata and copy for videos and channels
- Assist in creation and upkeep of programming calendars
- Providing regular updates on channel activity and growth
- Managing a materials library, following existing edit processes and naming conventions
- General company support and assisting the other teams with projects
- Assisting with monthly performance reports/analytics
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Proficiency using Photoshop
- Proficiency in video editing using Premiere and/or Final Cut
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Personal experience of and interest in, using multiple social platforms is essential, professional experience is desired
- Great communication skills, with a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to work under pressure managing multiple tasks, and an interest in taking on real responsibility within a rapidly growing and dynamic start-up
- Bachelor degree in Media Studies or similar
- Second language is a major asset but not essential
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.