|Industry:||Television and Film|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||26/02/2021 - 23:59|
Director of Production
Are you a strong leader? Great at multi-tasking? Don’t miss this opportunity to join Moonbug Entertainment as their Director of Production…
Moonbug Entertainment is a global entertainment company that creates and distributes inspiring and engaging stories to expand kids’ worlds and minds. Founded in 2018, Moonbug creates, produces and publishes thousands of minutes of video and audio content every month, with the goal of teaching compassion, empathy and resilience to kids around the world.
They are looking for a Director of Production to head their AVOD production team. The Director of Production will oversee any and all production that happens in the UK production studio for their AVOD platforms (YouTube, Amazon, Spotify, Apply Music). The successful candidate will also be heading up four different departments (production, post-production, music and localisation), with a 20+ team operating across these areas of production.
- Oversee the AVOD production team
- Create and manage budgets, including delivering actuals budgets, signing off on expenses, creating cashflows etc.
- Create and manage schedules from development through to delivery
- Ensure production values are of industry standard across visual and audio production
- Troubleshoot any staff/production issues
- Represent Moonbug with commercial clients, vendors etc.
- Ensure Insurance requirements are met by the legal and external parties
- Oversee significant legal agreements, PSAs and other legal requirements from the legal department
- Liaise between internal departments (creative, brand, channels, distribution/sales etc.)
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience running a medium size team
- Knowledge of Production Budgets
- Knowledge of Production Schedules
- Calm under pressure
- Willingness to be flexible with ever changing production requirements
- Ability to multi-task with multiple productions
- Knowledge of 2D and 3D animation production pipelines
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.