|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||31/07/2021 - 17:00|
Junior Account Exec / Account Exec
If you are experienced in PR and want to join an award-winning agency, don't miss this opportunity with this rapidly growing company...
Missive is an award-winning PR agency for the technology industry, who were named as the Best Small Agency to Work for by PR Week in 2019 and as the PRCA’s Workplace Champions in 2021.
Missive are looking for a dynamic Junior Consultant / Consultant (Junior Account Exec or Account Exec equivalent) to join their team based in London. You will have a maximum of 12 months’ PR experience but might be entering the world of work for the first time.
- Work across a portfolio of clients to support with their PR needs
- Achieve great press coverage results through media relations
- Play a critical part in account teams
- Produce high quality written work that clearly tells a story
- Undertake weekly and monthly reporting
- Play a hands-on role for event management
- Support the wider Missive team with business development tasks
- Learn quickly – about the world of PR and your own personal development
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- A degree (or equivalent) or at least 12 months’ experience working in an office environment
- A thirst for news
- An interest and knowledge of the technology and B2B sector
- A strong understanding or some experience in the PR world
- Good writing skills
- An ambitious attitude and self-starter mentality
- Time-keeping and prioritisation skills
- The ability to display attention to detail
- The ability to communicate with others
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.