|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Company:||MAST Mayflower Studios|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||01/08/2021 - 17:00|
Press & Marketing Manager
Love everything about marketing? MAST Mayflower Studios is hiring a Press & Marketing Manager!
MAST Mayflower Studios opened in May 2021 as a multi art form performance, participation space and a creative hub with the aim to engage with partners who are committed to developing the potential of the creative community in Southampton, giving opportunities for all and helping achieve Southampton’s aspiration to be City of Culture in 2025.
They are looking for an experienced Press & Marketing Manager to join their busy and friendly marketing team as well as being part of the overall Leadership team for the Studios.
- Develop, lead and implement marketing and audience development strategies for MAST Mayflower Studios to raise awareness locally and nationally
- Develop the brand of MAST and manage the best messaging across all media and platforms
- Grow the database to encourage audiences through the door and achieve targets set for attendance figures for activity, events and shows
- Liaise with the Development Manager to deliver and grow the membership scheme
- Be a proactive member of the Leadership team for the Studios
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Leading a team
- Campaign planning
- Budget management
- Digital advertising
- Website content management systems
- Print production
- Analysis and reporting of complex data
- Desktop design
- Database interrogation and email platforms
- Degree level qualification in a relevant subject
- Hold a Chartered Institute of Marketing qualification
- Accurate maths skills
- Arts marketing experience and knowledge of the local arts scene
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.