|Contract Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Company:||Marshmallow Laser Feast|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||25/06/2021 - 23:59|
Executive Producer: Development & Partnerships
Do you have producing, funding & partnerships experience? Don't miss this opportunity to join Marshmallow Laser Feast as an Executive Producer...
Marshmallow Laser Feast (MLF) is a London based creative studio. Their expertise has earned them a reputation for bold, ambitious and industry-defining works that push boundaries, redefine expectations and excite audiences worldwide. Their work is responsive and spans kinetic sculpture, film, live performance and virtual reality.
They are looking for an Executive Producer: Development & Partnerships (maternity cover). You will be someone that enjoys a multi-discipline approach, blending development and production techniques from visual arts, science, theatre, visitor experiences, technology and more.
- Development of ideas & fundable projects with Creative Directors. Producing presentations, pitches, bids or other development work to clearly communicate ideas, strategy or other aspects of the business
- Securing funds for development and production of projects
- Sales (proactive and reactive), leading response to briefs, deal negotiations and contract negotiations
- Maintaining and building new partnerships (including sponsors) which add value to the MLF strategy, productions and touring projects
- Ensuring commercial viability of projects whilst maintaining a strategy around areas of passion and profile building for the studio
- Production: ensuring projects move smoothly from development to production and are delivered to a high quality, working with the MLF production team
- Communications: deliver high quality marketing & communications for the studio and projects which reflect creative, partnerships and other strategy as needed. Working closely with external PR & marketing team and internal social media team
- Working closely with a range of stakeholders including partners, clients, the senior leadership team, internal teams and external contractors as needed
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Significant experience and relationships across a combination of; arts and culture, research & development or technical innovation, brand content partnerships & production
- Significant experience across a combination of; creative digital, interactive, physical installations, immersive, real-time production, AR/VR/MR technologies & web
- Clearly demonstrated leadership in areas of work within the role including excellent collaboration skills and effective working with external organisations
- Proven experience of successful fundraising, and or sales, at scale across a range of sources. Preferably includes successful bid writing
- Experience of a range of project budgets from small scale to in excess of £1m
- Able to clearly represent creative goals, technology strategy and any other project requirements
- Familiarity with the needs of development, research and production in the industry, hands-on team collaboration, management and client relationships
- You will also be expected to work a lot of the time by yourself, and should be able to do so effectively
- Experience of; google apps (mail, calendars, gdocs, drive), slack, keynote, numbers, pages, word, excel, dropbox or other systems and you are quick to learn new ones
- Interest in the organisation’s area of work & an understanding of the context in which it operates
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.