|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||28/09/2021 - 17:00|
Guest Experience Hosts
Are you ready to McFly high? Or perhaps you think it’s time to get back to the classroom at Crunchem Hall as the Phantom awaits your arrival. If you’re passionate about excellent customer service, this could be the perfect role for you...
LW Theatres are owned by theatrical visionary Andrew Lloyd Webber – who has created some of the world’s most popular and timeless musical productions. Since they started up back in 1977, their passion and pride for what they do have seen them become the largest operator of musical theatres in London. They're continually looking for ways to innovate, experiment, improve and make every customer experience truly extraordinary.
The Gillian Lynne Theatre, Cambridge Theatre, Her Majesty’s Theatre and the Adelphi Theatre are thrilled to be reopening their doors to Cinderella, Matilda, Phantom of the Opera and the west end premiere of Back to the Future The Musical!
The Guest Experience team are the face of their theatres and play a key role in ensuring their guests are welcomed into a safe and secure environment. The teams work across all areas of their front of house operations including their bars and retail outlets. In many instances, you are the first person their guests will encounter during their visit and you will be expected to deliver an exemplary level of customer service at all times and drive sales throughout the building.
- Be a key player in our exciting and diverse team of individuals to help stage the extraordinary
- Maintain open communication with the supervisors and management team regarding operational procedures
- Uphold their Customer Charter by putting the guest experience at the forefront of everything you do
- Welcome guests in an energetic and proactive manner
- Ensure guests are always free to enjoy their visit in a safe and secure environment by following strict security and health & safety procedures
- Consistently deliver the highest levels of standards and presentation in their bar and retail operatio
- Maintain great product knowledge and take an enthusiastic approach to sharing this information with guests
- Provide an open and approachable profile always being available for any customer queries
- Supporting the Supervisors in maintaining a smooth operation in your designated area of the building
- Increasing your knowledge of all things LW Theatres, enabling you to provide a thorough and comprehensive level of service
- Assist the Supervisors and Managers in achieving licensing objectives of responsible service of alcohol; allergen legislations, hygiene practices and other applicable management arrangements
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Previous customer facing experience
- Passion for exemplary levels of customer service
- The ability to build a strong rapport with guests and colleagues in an engaging and professional manner
- A calm and efficient approach when presented with fast evolving incidents
- A team player who is comfortable working as part of a family of individuals
- A “can do” attitude with the ability to adapt to the fast pace of live theatre
- A self-motivating, conscientious approach; with an eye for detail
- Previous experience of working behind a bar
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.