|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||19/12/2021 - 17:00|
Junior Account Manager
Are you a confident communicator who can build rapport and adapt to the individual needs of clients? Have a passion for history and film? Kinolibrary would love to hear from you...
Kinolibrary is a growing community of passionate people, proudly bringing unseen and rare archive footage to media productions across the world. They work with many film collections and filmmakers offering an eclectic array of high quality historical films from illegal raves in the 80s and the mean streets of New York in the 70s to the modernization of 60s Dubai and underground punk home movies.
They are looking for a friendly and approachable Junior Account Manager to help them work on projects ranging from Hollywood blockbusters to museum exhibitions.
- Deliver flawless client-support throughout the sales process and nurture strong and loyal relationships with their growing client base
- Handling daily client new enquiries and rigorously pursuing all sales leads
- Provide administrative support to the Account Manager and Sales Manager
- Track, meet and exceed targets set throughout the sales process
- Maintain accurate and full client data within their CRM system for the team
- Seek new opportunities and projects through industry research
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- A confident and friendly communicator who easily builds rapport and adapts to each individual needs of the client
- A highly organised and accurate worker with the ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure
- Good written, numeracy and IT skills including Excel
- Great attention to detail with the ability to spot incorrect data
- Someone who is keen to progress within Account Management and brings drive and dedication to the role
- A helpful team member who demonstrates agility when working with new ideas and processes
- A natural problem solver who enjoys working in a small team and has the drive to make meaningful contributions to the success of the company
- Passion for history and film
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Some client facing experience
- Experience of administration is preferred but not essential
- Sales experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.