|Contract Type:||Freelance Opportunity|
|Salary or training bursary:|
6 months |
|Company:||Kenny Wax Family Entertainment|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||02/07/2021 - 23:59|
|Start date:||12th July or earlier|
Social Media & Digital Content Manager
Are you ready to work on a new pop musical & put your fine-tuned social media skills to good use? If so, apply now!
Kenny Wax Family Entertainment is a London based producer & general manager of world-class plays and musicals for families. They specialise in bringing together theatre makers and arts professionals to create shows that tour extensively throughout the UK and around the world, with established West End seasons.
They are looking for a dedicated Social Media & Digital Content Manager for their new pop musical Fantastically Great Women Who Changed the World, based on the book by suffragette descendant Kate Pankhurst, which will tour UK venues this autumn and winter. You will be a creative and imaginative individual who is as passionate about social strategy as you are about creating outstanding multimedia content.
- Using your storytelling skills with the voice of the characters to develop the brand voice and create original social media strategies
- Setting up approved social media channels that grow in engagement using relevant hashtags and handles
- Creating original video, animation and image assets using a range of software
- Writing and editing creative copy for show channels, partners, and other outlets
- Being familiar with and staying up to date with social media best practice and developments
- Monitoring and optimising engagement by measuring results and refining social content accordingly
- Community management and day-to-day interaction
- Working closely with the marketing and communications team to create organic posts that will compliment paid for and general marketing activity
- Growing and fostering social media partnerships
- Organising and attending regular meetings
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- 1 to 2 years' experience in successfully running social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
- Experience of developing, implementing and managing original social media strategies, and delivering exciting and fresh campaigns
- A keen eye for detail and excellent creative copywriting and verbal skills
- A working knowledge of design and video editing software
- A deep understanding of each social media channel, including industry trends, features of each channel, who uses them and what motivates the channel and the user
- Able to produce content calendars and manage multiple priorities to deadlines
- Experience in using social media tracking and listening tools
- Experience in theatre and the arts
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.