|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||25/10/2021 - 17:00|
Digital Marketing Assistant
Have a great eye for design? Digital marketing experience? Then join leading independent publisher, Joffe Books!
Joffe Books is a leading independent publisher, specializing in crime fiction, with a wide-ranging international audience. They sold more than 2.8 million books last year and are looking to beat that record with your help.
Joffe Books is looking for a creative, driven individual to join their Digital Marketing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone currently working in a similar role or who is looking for their next step, with a passion for commercial fiction and a start-up mentality.
- Using the full marketing mix, including social media and email marketing
- Developing and monitoring digital advertising campaigns using Facebook and Amazon ads among others
- Working alongside their digital marketing manager to create marketing campaigns for several books per week, including copy and visuals
- Contributing to a variety of social media channels, including creating great social media assets, eye-catching ad images and brilliant copy
- Managing high-quality, consistent work across your own projects from start to finish
- Ensuring that advertising campaigns are supported to increase each book’s profile and sales
- Developing creative strategies for how we can spend money effectively so they can sell even more books
- Building the mailing list
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- At least two years’ previous digital marketing experience (ideally in the publishing industry)
- Experience assisting and/or managing the planning, implementing and measuring digital advertising campaigns
- Proven experience with CPC ad campaigns, e.g. Facebook and Amazon ads
- Enthusiastic about all mainstream marketing channels
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills: press releases, ad copy, social media copy, awards submissions, etc.
- A great eye for design
- Experience creating ads and/or videos (.gifs/.jpegs, etc.), and other publicity materials, using a variety of tools
- The ability to work collaboratively within a team and to communicate with authors, agents and the Joffe Books team effectively and straightforwardly
- Proactive and resourceful with the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
This full-time position is based at the Joffe Books office in Shoreditch, London, with a hybrid working pattern of working in the office (3 days) and working from home (2 days).
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.