|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||02/03/2021 - 23:59|
Are you social media savvy? Have experience creating video content? Don’t miss this opportunity to join JOE as their Social Creative…
JOE is the UK’s leading media and entertainment brand for men, with a global audience of 13 million across all platforms. They have pioneered the way content and storytelling speaks to and represents their audience, and have been recognised with accolades and awards for their creativity and originality.
They are looking for an innovative Social Creative to join their JOE commercial team. The successful candidate will report to the Head of Creative and play a crucial role in responding to client briefs with ground-breaking social-led activations.
- Rapid turnaround of social-first activation ideas that answer the client brief and uphold the interests of the JOE brand
- Lead the strategic direction from a creative standpoint, from pitch to execution and campaign review
- Direct and inspire performances from celebrity talent and social influencers
- Identify opportunities for growth from both new and existing partnerships
- Work closely with both the commercial and editorial team on creative idea execution
- Become a brand ambassador, representing the company and reflecting the organisation’s values
- Build a strong relationship with internal stakeholders, including the client services team, production team, planning team and editorial team
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Digital/Social Creative with experience in a social-led creative, marketing or advertising environment
- Passionate about digital media and have proven experience in creating content for brands (specifically video content)
- An in-depth understanding of internet culture and knowledge of both current and emerging social platforms
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to design pitch presentations in Keynote, PowerPoint, Google slides etc.
- Broad skills in Creative Cloud software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator or Premiere Pro)
- Experience of full video production process, from shooting through to edit
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.