|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
3 months initially |
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||25/04/2021 - 23:59|
|Start date:||Early/Mid May|
Junior Talent Manager/Agent
If you are an ambitious, pro-active and commercially savvy individual looking to be part of an industry leading agency, then don't miss this opportunity to join InterTalent as a Junior Talent Manager/Agent.
InterTalent is a leading talent agency, representing the careers of people in broadcast, music, acting, sport and social and digital media. They have an unparalleled history of transforming careers for exceptional talent. Whether an actor, broadcaster, comedian, influencer or musician, they pride themselves in working with the very best storytellers and creators. Their roster boasts an impressive list of clients which include Emily Atack, Mark Wright, Kelly Brook, Maisie Smith, Nadine Coyle, Scarlett Moffatt, Kevin Clifton, Naughty Boy, Lorraine Kelly, Kelvin Fletcher and many more….
They are looking for an individual with a passion for people and a drive to make their mark on the industry to join them as a Junior Talent Manager/Agent.
- Open and forthcoming with ideas for clients as well as developing commercial opportunities for talent across the agency
- Acquire new clients; both established and developmental
- Be comfortable and confident when talking to clients, talent and stakeholders alike as well as supporting and leading on briefs and bookings
- Be active and organised when it comes to booking logistics; confidently be the main point of contact for your talent
- Support the team where required on both administrative and creative tasks
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Active interest in current trends within the entertainment, fashion and music industry
- Strong communication skills
- Acute attention to detail and thrive working in a fast pace environment
- Pro-activity; this role requires a go-getter and someone who is going to work hard
- Extensive knowledge working on digital platforms and social media channels; Youtube, Instagram, TikTok, Twitch…
- Log in to your Creative Access account or register today to apply for this opportunity
- Upload your CV and cover letter as one document (applications without a tailored cover letter will NOT be accepted) and address to the 'Creative Access Recruitment Team'
- Please do not contact the company directly
- Please email any queries about this role to Creative Access at this address: [email protected]
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.