|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||01/10/2021 - 18:00|
Inigo needs someone with a genuine interest in architecture and design to lead its growing appraisals team! Apply now...
Inigo specialises in selling historic homes across the UK, and, much like The Modern House, aims to unlock the true value in every home they represent by telling its story with in-depth features and magazine-quality photograph.
Inigo is looking for an articulate, highly-organised individual with a genuine interest in architecture and design to lead its growing appraisals team as Appraisals Manager.
The role will be split between client-facing work and line managing a team of Appraisals Specialists. The successful candidate will be design-literate, with an understanding of the demands of a fast-growing commercial business and experience managing a small team.
- Providing day-to-day advice and training for the team, working closely with the Head of Appraisals on departmental recruitment and development
- Monitoring the team’s progress and key statistics
- Overseeing the smooth running of the team’s processes and compliance
- Leading the team’s HR processes
- Visiting homes throughout the UK
- Meeting with potential clients, providing an outline of the company’s service and winning business
- Researching property values and following up promptly with clients
- Generating market appraisal letters
- Commissioning photography
- Researching and writing up sales particulars
- Generating and chasing up new leads
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- A team player who prioritises the collective over the individual
- Able to drive and comfortable with all forms of transport
- Rigorously organised
- Able to write succinctly
- Passionate and knowledgeable about modern architecture and design
- A valid UK driving licence
- Prior experience in estate agency or knowledge of the intricacies of rural and old homes is desirable, though not necessary
- Several years of experience working in a relevant industry, particularly in a valuation and client management environment would be beneficial
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.