|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Company:||Hodder Education Group|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||13/05/2021 - 23:59|
Digital Project Manager
Love technology? Want to help evolve digital learning? Join Hodder Education as their Digital Project Manager...
Hodder Education is a leading publisher within Hachette UK, one of the UK’s largest publishing groups. They publish a wide range of innovative print and digital services, designed for core UK and key international markets.
They are looking for a Digital Project Manager. You will join the Digital Product Team to help shape and deliver innovative digital products and services, designed to transform the lives of teachers and students alike. Helping to evolve digital learning experiences, you will report to the Digital Programme Manager and will assist the Head of Digital in delivering and showcasing Hodder Education's digital roadmap.
- Scoping, planning, and delivering exciting new digital projects, including web and mobile applications
- Managing the maintenance and delivery of new features across a portfolio of digital services
- Keeping abreast of project statuses and risks, always thinking of ways to mitigate them with the help of project teams
- Managing and reporting on project spend to key stakeholders
- Leading and co-ordinating cross-functional project teams, including Developers, Marketing and Sales Managers, Editors, UX Designers and QA Engineers
- Collaborating with Product Managers and Publishers to refine new product development requirements
- Collaborating with subject-matter experts to ensure digital products meet accessibility and inclusion standards
- Co-ordinating the process of collating, checking, amending (where needed) and distributing of assets for key suppliers
- Producing project specification documents and ‘user stories’ to inform product development
- Managing the delivery and prioritisation of a product backlog using issue tracking tools (JIRA, Notion etc.)
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Experience in scoping and delivering digital products and services
- Proficient in Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Resilient and a problem solver at heart
- A confident and charismatic leader and self-motivated team player
- An interest in technology; you will possess technical proficiency in the context of software delivery, with a strong desire to keep learning and growing
- Excellent communicator, able to convert product requirements into clear technical briefs for developers
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.