|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||12/05/2021 - 23:59|
If you have online marketing experience, then take a look at this role! HarperCollins is looking for a Campaign Manager...
HarperCollins is one of the world’s foremost English-language publishers, offering the best quality content right across the spectrum from Nobel prize winners to worldwide bestsellers. Their mission is to harness the power of great publishing and to amplify it through world class marketing and relentless innovation.
They are looking for a Campaign Manager to join their team. In this role, you will deliver successful, strategic marketing campaigns for the Collins Primary lists that meet revenue targets across all sales channels.
- Develop, write and implement marketing plans for primary lists, on time and budget
- Produce marketing campaigns that deliver core messages creatively, targeting appropriate audiences with relevant messages and appropriate use of design
- Work with colleagues to ensure that campaigns make full use of online marketing opportunities
- Contribute to development of divisional websites and plan and execute regular emails to subscribers
- Commission articles for the blog and develop social media profile
- Provide marketing support to the sales team for key account activity
- Work effectively with freelance marketers, designers, mailing houses and other marketing service providers
- Measure and report upon campaign performance
- Raise purchase orders and maintain budget records, ensuring that campaigns are not overspent
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Well-organised with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- High level and standard of stakeholder management
- Able to use initiative to develop new ideas and solve problems
- Experience of email marketing and other online marketing channels
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.